What a week. Lots of places to be. Lots of surreptitious wrapping of gifts. Lots of schlepping around. I feel I've driven all over the County. Oh, wait.... I did.
The schedule looked like this.
- Monday: Jen's birthday. Lunch with Miles. Dinner, with cheesecake and presents with the family
- Tuesday: Cameron's birthday. Miles & Cam go to Monterrey for the day. Dinner, cake and presents at Susan and Ron's
- Wednesday: Claire & Aeron's birthday. Lunch at the country club. Dinner at Applebee's. Cake and presents at home.
- Thursday: no activities (except catch-up on house chores not done the rest of the week)
- Friday: Birthday party at school for Claire & Aeron. Mama brings 3 dozen cupcakes.
- Saturday: Beach party at Cayucos for Cameron. Horde of kids. Much yelling at children, reminding them not to drown.
Stick a fork in me; I'm done!
PS: Miles just told me there will be a birthday party at church tomorrow for all the July kid birthdays. Ack.