Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inventory

When I was single, I kept a pretty clean car. I didn't live out of it, like some I could mention. (Hi, Sue!) Once you have kids, though, a tidy vehicle is one of the very first victims sacrificed on the altar of busy parenthood. 

I took a look around inside my minivan today. Here's what I found:

  • a philosophy textbook
  • 2 quarts of motor oil
  • several rocks from our last trip to the beach
  • at least 5 dirty socks
  • 1 Hello Kitty! rain-boot
  • 4 dessicated apple slices
  • a bag of out-grown kid clothing destined for AmVets
  • 3 finger monsters
  • an over-due school library book on Valentine's Day
  • $2.75 in emergency parking change
What to you have in your car?

1 comment:

  1. In my car is a book on CD and windshield/dash cover-not single, but no kids! Cath

    ReplyDelete