Sunday, August 14, 2011

A rotten week

OK, so, it's been a lousy week.

There has been unnecessary drama with the teenager. I've had drunk neighbors shout and spit obscenities in my face. My twin darlings were caught doing awful things I'm too ashamed to describe. I had to tell the neighbor kid they were playing with that he was not longer welcome at my house or could play with my daughters.

And now  I have a cold.

Last night, as the virus hit, I decided a hot shower would help make me feel better. My mistake was not looking down at the tub as I stepped in. Ever step on a plastic dinosaur? They are poky and hard plastic and I cursed and slipped and flailed about trying to regain my balance.

After my shower, I just gave up and went to bed.












2 comments:

  1. Not a plastic dinosaur, but I did step on some Legos recently.

    $%&^#%

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. Though, it's been years since I trod on Legos, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete